Monday, May 3, 2010

Baseball Intro Songs

What a great two weeks of baseball! The Rebels are tied for the SEC West lead and have the co-leaders coming to town this weekend for a three game series. We get tons of request at Ole Miss Sports Marketing for the names of the songs that our baseball players walk out to. I have compiled a list of the songs as of May 3, and I thought I would share.

Tim Ferguson- "Here I come" by Fergie
Kevin Mort –"California Love" by Notorious BIG
Matt Smith-"Tuck that Ice in" by Young Joc
Matt Snyder-"Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock
Mike Snyder-"Deliverence" by Bubba Sparks
David Phillips-"Tapp" by 3OH!3
Zach Miller-"Good Morning" by Chamillionare
Alex Yarbrough-"All the things that I have done" by The Killers
Taylor Hightower- "Down" by Stone Temple Pilots
Taylor Hashman- "Magic Stick" by 50 cent
Cliff Vaughn-"All the way turnt up" by Roscoe, Soulja Boy
Miles Hamblin-"Bring it on" by Kevin Fowler
Tanner Mathis-"All I do is win" by D.J. Khaled


Drew Pomeranz-"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria
Aaron Barrett- "Until I Collapse" by Eminem
David Goforth-"Lights Out" by P.O.D.
Trent Rothlin-"Coming Undone" by Korn
Rory Mckean-"Rory 2 Remix" by Nonfiction
Brett Huber-"Drops Tops" by Phat Pat
Matt Crouse-"Phenomenon" by thousand foot crutch
Eric Callender-"Pimp Juice" by Nelly
Matt Tracy-"Cant Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

My Favorite is:


If you are one of the best leadoff hitters in the conference then you can come out to anything you want, but if your nickname is Ferg then you have to come out to Fergie!

1 comment: