Thursday, August 13, 2009

Patrick Spach Joins UMAA Foundation

Former Rebel basketball player Patrick Spach has joined the UMAA Foundation as a graduate assistant. He graduated in May with a bachelor's degree in management after playing four years with the Red and Blue on the hardwood. His job announcement comes on the heels of former All-American Keith Carter joining the UM School of Business Administration as a development officer earlier this summer.

p.s. Even though Spach didn't see much playing time as a non-scholarship member of the Rebels, he did show off his mad hoops skills in a pick-up game against an anonymous member of our staff earlier this summer. Let's just say the score wasn't close.

2 comments:

  1. Patrick spach is my dad I’m cooper spach and I’m better than him at basketball his high school basket ball at birecriss in Memphis Tennessee and know I have a little sister named lissy she is 4years old iam ten years old and we live in Nashville Tennessee my dad know works at live oak bank we used to live in Wilmington, North Carolina
    You could try to find my dad in Nashville by

    ReplyDelete